100 Baby Names That Mean Warrior, Protector, Survivor, Or Fighter
Baby Boy Names That Mean Warrior:
- Adofo: This beautiful Ghanian word comes from the African culture and has a strong streak to it.
- Ajax: This greek name meaning warrior sounds very unique yet modern.
- Albern: While it has a very classic feel to it, the English name means a noble warrior.
- Alois: The name Alois refers to a famous warrior in the German culture.
- Aloysius: A lengthier version of the name Alois, this beautiful German name is at once exotic and powerful.
- Alemana: The very lyrical name comes from the Hawaii culture.
- Anakin: Coming from the American culture, it sounds like a modern day warrior name.
- Andro: The short and sweet name is from Croatia.
- Andrus: The exotic sounding name is Estonia’s version of the word warrior.
- Ansgar: Here is a name from Ireland that is at once lyrical as well as very different.
- Batair: The name sounds at once lyrical and so exotic. It comes from Scotland and means a strong warrior.
- Duncan: You may have heard this Gaelic name already, as it is quite a popular one and refers to a dark warrior with brown hair.
- Dreng: Doesn’t this English name sound like it is taken from a mythological warrior story?
- Einar: The short and strong name from Norway means the lone warrior.
- Eloy: In Spain, it means the one who is a renowned warrior.
- Elvy: The very short and cute name has an even cuter meaning. It means an elf warrior in English.
- Ewan: The name that sounds so modern and strong comes from Ireland and means a young warrior.
- Finian: The Irish name actually means a handsome warrior.
- Gerald: While it is a very modern name, this German name also means a warrior who fights with a spear.
- Griffith: The name sounds as if it just came out of a classic war tale. Coming from the Welsh culture, it means the chief warrior.
- Helushka: The American name sounds extremely exotic and mythological.
- Igor: The Scandinavian name means a heroic warrior.
- Kaiden: The name is very lyrical to pronounce and comes from Ireland.
- Magnar: The Nordic name refers to an especially strong and fierce warrior.
- Wyatt: This warrior boy name is an Anglo-Saxon one that has been around for ages and is equally popular in modern times.
- Cedric: A short and sweet Welsh name that means the warrior leader.
- Khalon: The American name means a strong warrior.
- Kimble: While this name sounds like a classic English one, it means the chief of the warriors.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.