Right now robust and funky baby names area unit very hip and today’s oldsters area unit all concerning distinctivenames with powerful meanings!
10 Tips for choosing a name :
Here are some questions I asked myself when picking names for my children. You can rank them in order of priority for your family because not all of them will be as important as others.
- Do you want to use a family name or initial?
- Does it have a nice meaning to it?
- Does it have meaning to us or our family?
- Are there nicknames for this name that we want to use or avoid?
- Is it too popular?
- Is it too unique?
- Does the name sound well with your last name?
- Are there any negative associations you have with it?
- What will his initials be?
- What will that name sound like when they’re an adult or professional?
Strong and Cool Names with Powerful Meanings:
- Abigail – Joy of the Father
- Ace – Number one, the best
- Amara – Eternal
- Amora – Love
- Axel – My Father is Peace
- Asher – Blessed and Happy
- Aaliyah – Rising
- Alessandra – Defender of mankind
- Balan – A Knight Of The Round Table
- Barke – Barke
- Bazyli – King
- Callie – Most Beautiful
- Caelan – Powerful warrior
- Chance – Good Fortune
- Creed – Guiding principle; I believe
- Dante – Lasting and Enduring
- Declan – Full of Goodness
- Denzell – Powerful
- Edric – power and good fortune
- Elliot – Lord is my God.
- Esme – Loved
- Ethan – Strong and Firm
- Faye – Loyalty; confidence
- Felix – Happy and Prosperous
- Gabriel – Devoted to God; a hero of God
- Griffin – Strong Lord
- Hannah – Favor; grace of God
- Henry – Ruler
- Ian – God is gracious