59 Strong and Cool Baby Names for boy and girl with Powerful Meanings
Right now robust and funky baby names area unit very hip and today’s oldsters area unit all concerning distinctivenames with powerful meanings!
10 Tips for choosing a name :
Here are some questions I asked myself when picking names for my children. You can rank them in order of priority for your family because not all of them will be as important as others.
- Do you want to use a family name or initial?
- Does it have a nice meaning to it?
- Does it have meaning to us or our family?
- Are there nicknames for this name that we want to use or avoid?
- Is it too popular?
- Is it too unique?
- Does the name sound well with your last name?
- Are there any negative associations you have with it?
- What will his initials be?
- What will that name sound like when they’re an adult or professional?
Strong and Cool Names with Powerful Meanings:
- Abigail – Joy of the Father
- Ace – Number one, the best
- Amara – Eternal
- Amora – Love
- Axel – My Father is Peace
- Asher – Blessed and Happy
- Aaliyah – Rising
- Alessandra – Defender of mankind
- Balan – A Knight Of The Round Table
- Barke – Barke
- Bazyli – King
- Callie – Most Beautiful
- Caelan – Powerful warrior
- Chance – Good Fortune
- Creed – Guiding principle; I believe
- Dante – Lasting and Enduring
- Declan – Full of Goodness
- Denzell – Powerful
- Edric – power and good fortune
- Elliot – Lord is my God.
- Esme – Loved
- Ethan – Strong and Firm
- Faye – Loyalty; confidence
- Felix – Happy and Prosperous
- Gabriel – Devoted to God; a hero of God
- Griffin – Strong Lord
- Hannah – Favor; grace of God
- Henry – Ruler
- Ian – God is gracious